Site Owner

We need your help.

October 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gretchen Kennedy Castille

Has anything been decided yet?

--

March 5, 2012 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moe Miller

This years reunion dates are on the calander - August 3 - 5.  That coincides with the beginning of the county fair.  More specific information regarding activities with be posted in the near future.  Jeff and Karen White will host a get together Friday night.  We will have a main event Saturday night.  Sunday we will have a picnic.  Perhaps well tour the fair Monday as a group.  Stay tunned for the specifics.

March 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moe Miller

Classmates, Many have expressed excitement regarding our planned reunion.  While all the details are still being finalized, I want to give you some idea of what we are planning.  Please beware that some times and venues may change.  The final schedule of events will be posted somewhere on this site. Anyway, here is the current plan: UHS'67 Reunion 2012 Planning Notes Tentive Schedule of Events: Aug. 3, Fri.: Party hosted by Jeff and Karen White 7pm to ???? whenever. Aug. 4, Sat.: 1pm canoeing on Mad River biking on bike trail 3:30 – 4:30 Tour of UHS 5-6pm Miller Center for Visual Arts @ Urbana University open 6-6:30 gather @ Landis Room @ Urbana University 6:30 dinner, soft drinks included, beer & wine available for purchase  7:15-8:30 interactive discussion (modeled after that done by Debbie Shelpman Davis at the 25th reunion).  We hope to visit via Skype with classmates who can't attend in person.  If you wish to Skype-in let either Rick Rademacher ([email protected]) or me know. 8:30 – 11pm mingle Sun.: Church 11am – noon @ Hillside shelter house @ Melvin Miller Park, or if it rains @ Swedenborgen Church, Paul Hegele preaching  Picnic noon – 4pm @ Hillside shelter house @ Melvin Miller Park, if it rains @ Urbana University  50 year reunion planning meeting – 3-4pm @ Hillside shelter house @ M M Park or UU if it rains Mon.: Champaign Co. Fair, meet for lunch at Crabil's Hamburger and at Grandstand at 7:15 for concert.  Advanced tickets $10, at the gate $15.  Advanced tickets will be purchased on or about July 13. I need a tentative head count soon, and will need actual head counts for specific events prior to the actual events.   I recommend you contact and encourage each other to attend.  I believe you will all have access to the email addresses to which this communiqué is sent.  Also, our UHS67 web site, Facebook, and AlumniClass.com are avenues available  to reach out to classmates. We are hard at work trying to create a rich experience for all of you.  You may not realize it, but there are other classmates out there that really want to see you! Sincerely, Moe Moe Miller [email protected] 859-223-6244

June 22, 2012 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave Kelch

Wife and I will be there for the entire event!!!  Looking forward to canoeing the Mad!!  Well, and to get my Crabill's and Mumfords Chip fix!!  LOL

June 22, 2012 at 6:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.